This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/1/2016
Interstate Battery System of America
Batteries are in high demand. Just look at all the mobile devices everywhere. Did you know an average household uses 25 different battery operated devices? Interstate All Battery Center meets the increasing need for portable battery power in both retail and commercial markets. We are a fast-growing company with a culture and ethic that allow us to provide Outrageously Dependable service to all our customers. If that charges you up, then see if you have what it takes to be on our team.
This individual will be providing sales and customer support services in an effective and efficient manner. Responsibilities include:
* Selling and consulting with customers/prospects in regards to product needs and utilization benefits
* Stock shelves and set up displays
* Participate in cleaning activities for areas of the store such as floors, windows, displays, parking lot, etc.
* Receive specifications and/or samples, build battery packs, and test, analyze and diagnose battery problems
* High school diploma or equivalent, plus a minimum 2-3 years of sales experience; preferably within a retail sales environment but not required
* Must have exceptional customer service aptitude, and excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to make a sales presentation