Sales Associate - Vancouver, BC
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Sales Associate - Vancouver, BC
The Ann Sacks Senior Sales Associate is responsible for driving top-line sales across a wide array of relationships that span the range from walk-in retail traffic to your industry book of business. This position engages in strategic outreach to develop and grow the client base while serving as an ambassador of the Ann Sacks brand experience.
The Senior Sales Associate leverages top-notch customer service and marketing skills to deliver a gracious customer experience and achieve strong results. Success in the position is measured by net sales dollars achievement, along with sales profitability.
* Drive sales to meet and exceed sales targets
* Provide high quality customer service to scheduled appointments and walk-in traffic
* Conduct daily follow-up on outstanding quotes
* Develop and execute marketing plans to current and potential customer base
* Participate in planning and execution of in-store events
* Develop repeat sales, new relationships and future business
* Create a strategic sales plan
* Conduct outside sales calls, marketing new and featured products
* Follow up on leads to generate new business
* Network with the professional trade through involvement in associations, meetings and events
* Deliver exceptional customer service
* Provide prompt, friendly service
* Follow up on all sales to ensure customer satisfaction and service
* Maintain a well organized, aesthetically pleasing environment
* Administer sales process to ensure timely and accurate completion of all sales:
* Process quotes and sales paperwork
* Contact vendors and shippers to track orders for customers and ensure quality service
* Enter own orders when administrator is backed up to result in timely product delivery to clients
* Continually develop sales skills and product knowledge
* Develop detailed knowledge of all product lines and features
* Participate in online learning to supplement product knowledge
* Complete training courses to continually develop and hone presentation, negotiation and sales skills
* Prior sales experience required, prefer 2+ years
* Strong preference given to prior sales experience in interior or architectural design or luxury retail sales
* College degree or certificate in architecture or interior design preferred
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekend hours and occasional evening hours for events
* Highly personable, skilled at interacting with clients and prospects at a variety of knowledge and comfort levels
* Strong communication skills, both written and live presentation skills
* A proven track record of creative marketing skills to drive sales preferred
* Excellent organizational skills
* Computer savvy to navigate sales tools, reference materials, and online training
Why Work at Kohler Co.?
Kohler Co.'s mission is to contribute to a higher level of gracious living for those who are touched by our products and services. We understand that it takes investment in our associates' development to make that happen. So, we offer ongoing investment in each individual's personal development and the opportunity to collaborate with others across functions and roles at Kohler.
In addition to the investment in your development, Kohler offers a benefits package including a competitive salary, health, vision, dental, 401(k) with company matching, and more!
Beyond the competitive benefits and compensation, Kohler proudly offers a rich history, steeped in creativity and a commitment to our associates and communities. We invite you to learn more about our culture and company at www.kohler.com .
It is Kohler's policy to recruit, hire, and promote qualified personnel in all job classifications without regard to race, creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability or veteran status. If, as an individual with a disability, you need reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org . Kohler Co. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.