Sales Business Analyst 8/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY SALES BUSINESS ANALYST
This position is with one of our valued partners.
Company helps small to medium sized companies optimize their product development processes! They do this by selling software and hardware from top IT industry companies.
The software solutions allow companies to do things such as:
* Create new and exciting designs
* Virtually test product designs to make sure that they are robust and won't break/crash/or deform
* Store and retrieve product data
* Ensure that everyone involved with the product is on the same page and has the latest version of the product design
* Share data with suppliers
* Optimize business processes (creating more efficiencies in the company).
In short, these solutions allow products to get to the market faster, and save companies money!
A Sales Business Analyst is a brand new role in the company. This role will work closely with the Director of Sales to improve sales operations.
This role will do things such as:
* Look at customers the company already has (500+) and determine where sales reps can sell additional products
* Track recent and forecasted transactions
* Analyze targeted accounts to see where there are opportunities to gain revenue
* Work with the sales team to create materials that address customers' industry or business challenges
* Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel. Will need to be able to analyze and manipulate data from multiple sources.
* Strong written communication skills
* Ability to use PowerPoint to create simple, but compelling presentation materials
* Ability to do internet research - search the web to learn more about a potential client, or research industry trends
* Must have the ability to effectively search the Web to learn about a customer's business, industry
* Experience with a CRM system or the ability to learn.
* Past experience within the enterprise software industry or a desire to learn enterprise software
* Past experience in a sales role, or a strong desire to learn the sales process and grow as a sales professional.