Sales/ Business Development Manager Biopharma, West Chester
* Maintain and build relationships with current accounts in the biopharmaceutical/large molecule arena
* Identify and strategically target new clients in the biopharmaceutical/large molecule arena
- Create and develop relationships with new accounts in the biopharmaceutical/large molecule arena
* Promote SGS image and service listings in a way which will further the company s objectives
* Collaborate with the Operation, Client Services and Inside Sales Teams to maximize sales efforts for Biopharma
* Collaborate with Business Development Managers and Global Key Account Managers to maximize sales effort for the Biopharma opportunities
Build trust and partner with NAM Sales team
* Be involved in the development of NAM strategy based on the LSS business strategy
* Monitor individual sales plan
* Be abreast of new trends and consolidate market intelligence to adjust strategy
* Maintain required KPIs at all times
* Ensure communication and coordination with other teams to facilitate the successful handover and execution of the new and current business
* Network with key players and maintain an understanding of external market developments to ensure SGS becomes the service provider of choice to a greater share of the market in NAM
* Identify and make recommendations to SGS executive management as appropriate on new market opportunities React upon business opportunities forwarded by Operations and inform them on progress
* Forward potential opportunities to other Business Development Managers, Business Lines and/or regions as appropriate
* Anticipate and resolve potential client problems
* At all times, adopt a safe behavior by exercising due regard for the health and safety of SGS employees and clients, in line with SGS policies and procedures
* At all times, comply with SGS Code of Integrity and Professional Conduct
* Four year degree or more than 6-years of experience in relevant field (Sales, Business Development)
* Business development experience with biopharmaceuticals is a strong plus
* High level of written and verbal English
* Professional, high standards in personal presentation
* Ability to manage relationships under stress
* Ability to work and think independently and coordinate several activities simultaneously
* Ability to work in multi-faceted team
* Diplomatic and assertive
* Self-motivated and able to achieve shared objectives
* Ability to achieve and carryout effective selling techniques
* Ability to maintain service oriented mindset
* Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
* Maintain enthusiasm and perseverance
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Effective negotiation and persuasion skills
* Excellent organizational skills and be able to prioritize diverse tasks
* Results driven
* Must have an understanding of and an interest for Biopharma and/or Biologics
* Knowledge of biochemistry or biology is a plus.
* Must possess solid critical thinking skills; must be able to anticipate and solve problems in a systematic manner
* Must have a valid driving license
* Travel required, sometimes at short notice
* To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodations. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
* This job description should not be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements, but a general description of the job. Nothing contained herein restricts the company s rights to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
* SGS is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
If you are applying for a position within the United States and you have difficulty completing the on-line employment application because of a disability, please call 201-508-3149 for assistance and leave a message. You will be called back shortly. Please note, this phone number is not for general employment information, but is only for individuals who are experiencing difficulty applying for a position due to a disability.