Sales & Cashiering Associate
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
WHO WE RE LOOKING FOR
We are currently seeking part-time Sales & Cashiering Associates. You must be willing to work Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and holidays. All positions require that you be available to work all shifts, to include an opening, mid-shift and closing shifts on any of these days. Work schedules will vary from week to week.
This position will be responsible for:
* Provide outstanding assistance to customers while ensuring an exceptional quality experience at American Girl Place.
* Maintain a high level of professionalism in both appearance and attitude.
* Actively listen to customers, answer questions and provide assistance.
* Taking initiative to increase knowledge of total store products and services. Is knowledgeable of upcoming events and AG news, and actively informs customers.
* Ring sales, handle returns, turn returns into exchanges.
Experience, Education & Skills
* Must be willing to work Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays; including evenings, weekends and holidays.
* A minimum of 6 months to 1 year specialty retail and/or customer service experience.
* Successful candidates would have high energy, organizational skills, flexibility, and a positive attitude.
* Possess the ability to be flexible and adapt quickly to the pace of the business and its needs.
* Must enjoy children and possess a warm and friendly demeanor.
MORE ABOUT WHO WE ARE
American Girl is a premium brand for girls and a wholly owned subsidiary of Mattel, Inc. (NASDAQ:MAT, www.mattel.com ). The Mattel family of companies is the worldwide leader in the design, manufacture, and marketing of toys and family products. Since its inception in 1986, American Girl has been devoted to celebrating girls ages 3 to 12 through high-quality dolls and accessories, books, clothes, movies, and unforgettable experiences. Best-selling lines include BeForever , Truly Me , Girl of the Year , and Bitty Baby . Headquartered in Middleton, WI, the company sells products exclusively through its award-winning catalogue, on americangirl.com, and in its experiential retail stores. By inspiring girls to be their best, American Girl has earned the loyalty of millions of girls and the praise and trust of parents and educators.
Please apply online at www.americangirl.com
Connect with us on Facebook at American Girl Careers!
Affirmative Action Employer