- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Sales Category Management Coop, East (Spring 2017) - Dannon
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Dannon, a subsidiary of Danone, is looking for an Sales Category Management Coop, East (Spring 2017) - Dannon in the United States (US) for White Plains, NY.
Danone is a global food company holding top positions in healthy food through its four businesses: Fresh Dairy Products, Early Life Nutrition, Waters, and Medical Nutrition. Its mission, bringing health through food to as many people as possible, embodies commitment to human progress and business success. It gives meaning to the work of our 100,000 Danoners worldwide on an everyday basis. For passionate people looking for autonomy and exciting career opportunities, Danone truly has something special inside.
The Category Management Internship provides a great opportunity to build a solid analytical foundation and get exposure to working with various cross-functional teams and departments at Danone. This individual will be assisting the team in developing and driving the strategic plan to grow the Category and evolve the Corporate Sales Reporting Suite and Insights Center. We are seeking an ambitious, hard-working, detail-oriented individual who is able to adapt to day to day challenges and be solution-oriented.
This role will be based in White Plains, NY. The expected dates of the Co-op role will be January to May/June 2017.
* Partner with the Category Strategy team to create, develop and adapt the company's Category growth vision to drive frequency
* Deliver compelling, insight-driven plans and presentations to achieve success of objectives in market in line with Category and retailer strategies
* Partner with the team to elevate the Business Mastery training initiative for the sales organization
* Work with vendor partners to develop and improve the Corporate Sales Reporting Suite, recommending enhancements to drive usability and action with customers
* Partners with the Category Strategy manager to leverage the tools and research to uncover key insights and translate them into winning strategies that are shared Nationally and implemented with customers
* Works with the Sales Training and Development team in order identify and address the capability and development needs of the field Category development teams
* Currently enrolled in a Full time Undergraduate Degree
* Knowledgeable working in Microsoft Office Suite programs (Excel & PPT) (Prezi a plus)
* Proven ability in analyzing data from a variety of sources and being able to identify patterns/trends in the data to form conclusions and recommendations
* Analytical/Critical Thinker
* Demonstrated ability to think strategically to create ideas and solutions to business opportunities and challenges
* Demonstrated ability in developing plans by employing analytics, critical thinking and solid arguments to influence Retailers on Category initiatives
* Familiarity with the 4 C's and how to leverage them (Category, Consumer, Customer & Company) and 4 P's (Product, Price, Place and Promotion)
* Solid written and verbal presentation skills
* Comfort working in a team environment with leaders across all levels
For more information about Danone, its people and its business, please visit danone.com. Join us and Contribute To A Healthier World!
The Dannon Company is a US-subsidiary of Danone, a Fortune 500 company and one of the most successful health-focused food companies in the world with leading positions in fresh dairy products, water, baby nutrition and medical nutrition. Danone s mission is to bring health through food to as many people as possible.
Our core values foster individual professional growth. We reward entrepreneurialism and innovation. There truly is something very special inside our company. You can see it reflected in our people, our products and our culture. If you like what you have learned, we encourage you to apply and learn more.
Dannon is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other unlawful criterion.
Nearest Major Market: White Plains
Nearest Secondary Market: New York City
Job Segment: Manager, Intern, Sales, Management, Entry Level