Sales Compensation Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Post Date:
Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Title: Sales Compensation Analyst
Location: San Francisco, CA
Salesforce is the global leader in customer relationship management (CRM) software. We pioneered the shift to cloud computing, and today we're delivering the next generation of social, mobile and cloud technologies that help companies revolutionize the way they sell, service, market and innovate-and become customer companies. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For. Our more human, less corporate culture is built around doing work that matters, winning as a team and celebrating success Aloha-style.
Do you enjoy digging into data and documenting process flows to increase operational efficiency* Are you adept at telling a compelling people story to various audiences* Are you able to translate complex policies and requirements into use guides for various processes (sales operations, sales compensation, HR etc.)* Do you thrive in a fast paced consultative environment* Do you possess excellent communication skills that can be tailored to cross-functional audiences at every level*
We are looking for a trusted advisor and an enthusiastic problem solver to consistently improve processes, systems (technical and non-technical), and project support across our global Comp Admin team. The ideal candidate is able to consistently execute on tasks and also enjoys solving problems. They view challenges as opportunities to enhance their technical skill-set and get creative. Above all else, they bring a strong sense of ownership to any project they are assigned and deliver high-quality results.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
* Analyze, interpret and communicate business process issues, risks and make recommendations to cross- functional stakeholders in relation to program/process improvements and system updates
* Play the liaison role between Comp Admin & System Admin/IT team responsible for operational and project support of key global business processes that include new initiatives programs/projects or existing business initiative support (i.e. G4G, rollout of new system functionality, compliance projects, etc.)
* Assist in monthly close commissions processing by delivering key SOX reporting and analytics used by greater Comp Admin team to perform audits.
* Deliver month-end close analyses supporting credit and commission reporting (including but not limited to: account ownership change, quota/earnings attainment, etc)
* Participate in and/or lead various special projects to improve the end-to- end commission process, as assigned
* 3+ years of work experience, preferably in Sales Compensation, Operations, or Finance
* Strong knowledge of process development, re-engineering/optimization and documentation
* Extremely adept at integrating disparate information, correlating data, and understanding data trends
* Proficient in Excel (i.e. pivot tables, vlookup, sumifs, countifs)
* Bachelors in Business, Finance, Mathematics or other analytical discipline
* Demonstrated ability to collaborate within team and cross-functionally
* Experience in administering sales commissions and/or commission systems
* Consulting background driving process improvement efficiency and/or experience with project management, system/feature implementation
* Proficient in PowerPoint
Salesforce.com is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com.