Sales Compensation Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION:
* Support our sales organization in any and all compensation related matters
* Create, route, track and reconcile sales compensation plans and payments
* Respond to inquiries from the sales team in a timely, sensitive and accurate fashion
* Maintain and help run the sales incentive compensation system, Xactly Incent
* Keep the company in compliance with existing and proposed statutory requirements governing compensation
* PARTNER WITH OTHER COMPENSATION TEAM MEMBERS AND BUSINESS PARTNERS TO SOLVE SALES COMPENSATION-RELATED BUSINESS PROBLEMS
* WORK ON SPECIAL PROJECTS SUCH AS PROCESS IMPROVEMENTS, DATA ANALYSIS/COMPILATION, PRESENTATIONS, SOX REQUIREMENTS, REPORT BUILDING
* BA or BSdegree (advanced degree a plus).
* 1 TO 5+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IMPLEMENTING COMPENSATION PROGRAMS FOR RAPIDLY GROWING AND INTERNATIONAL BUSINESSES
* Experience working in high-growth, performance focused environments, while administering complex programs
* Deep interest in learning and improving; self- starter
* KNOWLEDGE OF AN INCENTIVE SYSTEM (SUCH AS XACTLY INCENT), MICROSOFT EXCEL, POWERPOINT, WORD, ACCESS
* Excellent communications skills and responsiveness