Sales Compensation Supervisor / Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Post Date:
Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Position: Sales Compensation Supervisor/Manager
Location: San Francisco, CA
Salesforce is the global leader in customer relationship management (CRM) software. We pioneered the shift to cloud computing, and today we're delivering the next generation of social, mobile and cloud technologies that help companies revolutionize the way they sell, service, market and innovate-and become customer companies. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For. Our more human, less corporate culture is built around doing work that matters, winning as a team and celebrating success Aloha-style.
The Sales Compensation Supervisor / Manager is responsible for providing key operational support for Salesforce's Worldwide Sales Incentives program. Primary responsibilities will be focused on delivering accurate compensation information to Global Sales Compensation Administration for incentive compensation payouts, development and distribution of incentive plan documents for all incentive eligible personnel, process improvement, and managing system enhancements.
This position is a People Manager and reports directly to the Director, Sales Compensation.
* Manage the team responsible for plan distribution to ensure accuracy in the information flow from plan to Xactly within set SLAs. This includes understanding and applying the commission plan consistently, maintaining quotas and rates, and timely plan acceptance of plan documents
* Create and distribute Incentive Compensation Plans for WW Sales and Customer Success Group
* Validate New Hire, Promotion and Transfer employee data from Human Resources is accurate and complete
* Prepare Xactly/Incent load files with the quotas, commission rates, and other key information
* Partner with Global Sales Compensation Administration team to ensure that the required compensation data is provided in a timely basis for the administration of incentive payouts
* Collaborate with Global Compensation Strategy and Operations (GCSO) Team to ensure design and policy decisions are executed, including new fiscal year and mid-year design changes
* Work closely with Plan Operations Team to triage and answer questions regarding incentive plan issues/problems, establish best practices, and improve manual processes
* Subject Matter Expert and User Acceptance Testing for Compensation Plan Distribution Tools
* BA/BS degree or equivalent
* 5+ years of sales compensation/sales operations experience, including use of automated incentive comp systems such as Xactly, Callidus, OIC (Oracle Incentive Comp), etc.
* Accomplished leadership skills, including individual and team development, modeling of leadership principles and successful teamwork
* Strong communication skills and management presence. Ability to manage programs and processes globally
* Experienced in presentations to senior executives in sales, finance and/or operations
* Superior problem solving skills. Must be able to accurately compile and synthesize both quantitative and qualitative data
* Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while adhering to strict deadlines
* Ability to work in a dynamic environment
* Strong analytics and spreadsheet skills (Excel)
* Experience with CRM systems and sales ops processes
* Demonstrated ability to re-engineer operations processes and teams
Salesforce.com is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com.