Sales Consultant 8/27/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Our client is more than a dealer... they are also a top marine resource. They offer customers a wealth of experience that can match them with the perfect boat from their unparalleled diversity of brands and models.
SUCCESSFUL SALES PROFESSIONALS WILL:
* Acquire full knowledge of our product line, features and accessories available for purchase
* Show product in the showroom, at off-site displays or shows, and demonstrate boats on the water
* Oversee the delivery of each unit sold
* Introduce customers to the dealership team to emphasize the quality and efficiency of dealership's service operations
* Professionally lead and support customer events including Getaways!
* Actively participate in boat shows and other off-site promotions
* Project a professional and knowledgeable image at all times
Successful Sales Professionals have come from a variety of backgrounds. What they all have in common is a talent for developing relationships, a passion for the water, and a desire to unite people with that passion.
* Bachelor's Degree in Sales, Business or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred.
* 1+ years related sales, luxury services industry, or customer service experience is desirable.
* Successful track record of consultative selling and a demonstrated history of exceeding revenue goals.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
* Experience using Microsoft Dynamics or a similar CRM software is preferred.
* Experience with basic seamanship skills is preferred.
Selling boats is one of the best jobs in the marine industry, and it could be your career choice for a lifetime.