This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
DePere Concepts Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONDEPERE CONCEPTS, INC IS HIRING A CLIENT ACCOUNT MANAGER POSITION.
*We will strive to make a positive impact on the market and economy of Greater Cleveland on behalf of our clients and team members!
*We will add long term value to all team members. Every person who works with this organization will experience personal and professional growth and development.
*We will continue to provide the best opportunity for both our clients and employees in terms of growth, income and security.
DC\'S CULTURE / WORK ENVIRONMENT:
WE PRIDE OURSELVES IN MAINTAINING 3 THINGS:
* * FUN (our team enjoys what they do = better results)
* * RELATIONSHIPS (our employees feel valued and are part of a team = better results)
* * GROWTH POTENTIAL (our employees have a career path with security and growth = better results!)
WHAT OUR EMPLOYEES RECEIVE:
*Paid training with a personal DC business mentor assigned to each new employee
*Career development in Leadership, Business Management, and Human Resources
*Upwards mobility - we only promote from within!
*Travel opportunities to cool events to learn how to advance in our industry, annual R territory; and sales training
-Campaign sales and development
-Market research and product development
-Managing client accounts & relationships
* Bachelor's degree or some college experience, or 6months experience in business or sales
* Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require sponsorship.
* Competitive goal oriented individual (sports back rounds or military are a plus)
* Desire to learn on the job and advance in a company
* High personal standards and integrity / as well as a fun personality
* Proven leadership ability
BASIC UNDERSTANDING OF ONE OR ALL OF THESE AREAS IS A PLUS:
Business Administration, Human Resources, General Business, Marketing, Customer Behavior, Communications, Sales force management, Product development.