This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Sales Consultant is responsible for pursuing new prospects and selling our line of premium benefits, payroll, and HR services. The primary targeted markets comprise companies with 10-500+ employees within the professional services industry sector. The Sales Consultant is also responsible for or meeting yearly sales quota by identifying, prospecting, presenting, proposing and closing our services to C- level executives of small to mid-sized business (SMBs).
* Heavy focus on prospecting; find and develop prospects through networking, referrals, cold calling, business development through support organizations, direct selling, COIs (centers of influence), etc.
* Responsible for employing consultative selling and establishing a trusted advisor relationship in order to determine the prospect's needs, raise needs awareness, and involve the prospect in determining how certain capabilities, products and services impact their P&L and ability to efficiently run their organization
* Responsible for concurrently moving a number of prospects through sequential stages of sales process: initial prospect meeting, request for proposal data gathering, benefits comparison, technology demonstration, proposal presentation, to close.
* Achieve the sales quota and metrics to drive business opportunities.
* Complete all administrative tasks and duties in a timely manner.
* Other projects and responsibilities may be added at the manager's discretion.
* Minimum 3-5 years' experience in consultative sales
* Previous experience with developing own leads and organic territory growth