Sales Consultant - Technology
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Sales Consultant - Technology is responsible for pursuing new prospects and selling our line of premium benefits, payroll, and HR services. The primary targeted markets comprise companies with 10-500+ employees within the technology industry sector. The Sales Consultant-Technology is also responsible for or meeting yearly sales quota by identifying, prospecting, presenting, proposing and closing our services to C- level executives of small to mid-sized business (SMBs).
* Heavy focus on prospecting; find and develop prospects through networking, referrals, cold calling, business development through support organizations, direct selling, COIs (centers of influence), etc.
* Responsible for employing consultative selling and establishing a trusted advisor relationship in order to determine the prospect's needs, raise needs awareness, and involve the prospect in determining how certain capabilities, products and services impact their P&L and ability to efficiently run their organization
* Responsible for concurrently moving a number of prospects through sequential stages of sales process: initial prospect meeting, request for proposal data gathering, benefits comparison, technology demonstration, proposal presentation, to close.
* Achieve the sales quota and metrics to drive business opportunities.
* Complete all administrative tasks and duties in a timely manner.
* Other projects and responsibilities may be added at the manager's discretion.
* Minimum 3-5 years' experience in consultative sales
* Previous experience with developing own leads and organic territory growth