This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Performance Match Recruiting
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION
A well established leader in the Technology Industry is seeking a Sales Consultant to call on existing clients to introduce new products, determine additional sales needs, generate proposals and manage contracts. The Sales Consultant works closely with Client Services, Project Management and Engineering.
The ideal candidate will possess exceptional interpersonal skills and will be able to call on existing clients to foster great working relationships and increase sales. The candidate will visit customer sites to help meet their needs and help to coordinate service and product installations. Additional responsibilities will include working with CRM software, conducting tours of company facilities for clients, keeping abreast of competitor's activities, prepare proposals and help to close sales.
* Bachelor's Degree
* 3-10years field sales experience
* Experience developing new commercial business accounts
* Experience working with commercial clients
* Experience closing sales of complex systems or services a plus
* Excellent verbal and communication skills
* Excellent computer skills
* Property management understanding or experience a plus
* Experience selling in the Mid-Atlantic area a plus
Benefits include a competitive base salary plus generous commission, and a comprehensive benefits package.