This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 11/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW:
To promote the sales of company products through telephone communications, development and maintenance of favourable relationships with customers and the specifying community. Gatekeeper for pricing authorities. Support for sales staff. Coordination with multiple internal departments (dispatch, billing operations, etc.)
* Set up quotes in Salesforce for sales reps and customers, review discounts with sales rep based on volume and products required. Distribute quotes to customers if required.
* Provide daily information to plants regarding expected sales for next day.
* Determine current inventory levels at all plant locations and establish production needs by product. Input of production data into JWS and production of daily production report.
* Maintain production logs by plant and determine if production meets sales demand. Alert sales and production staff about critical levels and anticipated requirements. Weekly report of forecasted six week demand v inventory.
* State and county bid preparation to institutional requirements. Source competitive pricing and facilitate transportation requirements.
* Obtain trucking quotes to ship materials to customer sites. Negotiate better pricing based of knowledge of existing routes and comparative rates where contracts are not in existence.
* High School Diploma
* Knowledge of aggregate products is a plus
* Salesforce.com and SAP experience preferred
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel
* Must have excellent troubleshooting skills
* Have the ability to multi-task, and provide support to organization as needed
* Ability to professionally interact with personnel and external customers
* Detail oriented with the ability to handle multiple tasks at one time
Lafarge North America Inc., Holcim (US) Inc., and Aggregate Industries Management, Inc. are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. We embrace diversity in our people, products and ideas. We sincerely appreciate all applications, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
AMERICA\'S JOB EXCHANGE SOURCE CODES:
AJETR+00, AJETR+01, AJETR+02 ,AJETR+03, AJETR+04, AJETR+05, AJETR+06, AJETR+07, AJETR+08
STATE SPECIFIC SOURCE CODE: