This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
Advantage Resourcing - XPO
Mountain View, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
Our client is one of the world s MOST successful technology companies in the world. This company is known for its culture and perks and takes pride in their desire to hire based on ability and drive vs. experience.
This client fosters a fun and creative work environment where your suggestions are welcomed and your opinions matter.
Are you ready to work for a company that changes the world daily* If you answered yes, then look no further we have the perfect position for you.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
* Engage with a high volume of inbound prospective customers in Latin America; Use a combination of strong sales skills, Google for Work product knowledge, technical skills, and internal resources to rapidly close and upsell deals while providing a superior initial customer experience.
* Discover upsell potential and opportunities to build value for a high volume of customers.
* Manages pipeline and strategically engages with prospects through high volume inbound and outbound phones, Hangouts, and emails.
* Fluency in Spanish
* Professional working proficiency in English
* 1+ year of sales or customer service experience
* Clear written and verbal communication skills; confident interacting with customers
* Ability to handle multiple tasks effectively; thrives on change in a fast-paced global team
* Ability to interact professionally with key stakeholders and partners
* Self-starter with the ability to drive results with minimal guidance
* Proven ability to deliver results, ideally within a sales environment
Nice to Haves:
* Fluency in Brazilian Portuguese is a plus
* Proficient in Google Apps for Work suite of products
* Previous experience working with Salesforce
Team works in shifts starting from 6am-9am to cover peak business hours in Latin America; candidates must be able to work in Mountain View at designated time
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.