Sales Coordinator, National Accounts
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 10/28/2016
Tyco Fire and Security
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Summary:
Assist Global Account Manager with activities that support sales, sales operations and ongoing customer service efforts. Create, compile, and deliver complex customer reports including sales, technical, and operational detail, on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis, to the designated customer representatives and/or Johnson Controls Global field representatives. Responsibilities require regular interactions with Johnson Controls (US) and Johnson Controls (International) and customer domestic and international organizations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Support the timely execution of and assist in the production and procurement of bid qualifications documents, sales proposals, presentations, sales promotions, marketing plans and projects, and various meetings.
* Create, compile, and deliver complex customer reports including sales, technical, and operational detail, on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis, to the designated customer representatives and interact with the company representatives on a routine basis.
* Create, compile, and deliver complex customer and company documents for Account Managers and Senior Management.
* Interact with multiple levels of the Johnson Controls (US), Johnson Controls (International), and customers organizations and perform a variety of activities in support of the account.
* T&E expense management
* Ownership and administration of all US based receivables.
* Assist with customer service initiatives and problem resolution.
* Ensure customer satisfaction by researching and resolving customer service issues.
* Screen, coordinate and assign inbound account inquiries, take messages, provide information, redirect calls as appropriate and provide support for account management team.
* Schedule and maintain calendar of appointments, meetings, and travel itineraries, coordinate travel arrangements.
* High school diploma required.
* Associate or Bachelor degree preferred.
* Two (2) four (4) years administrative support, coordination or analyst function.
* Experience working with large multi-national corporations on both domestic and international operations strongly preferred.
* Demonstrated project coordination skills.
* Excellent customer service and problem solving skills.
* Excellent written & verbal communications skills with ability to interact effectively within all levels of Johnson Controls and customer organizations.
* Above average Microsoft Office package skills with advanced skills preferred.
* Ability to work with minimal supervision with attention to detail.
* Intermediate Johnson Controls product knowledge preferred.
* Intermediate contract knowledge.
* Ability to perform basic accounting functions (revenue allocations, present value).
* Bilingual, Spanish speaking preferred.
JOHNSON CONTROLS OFFERS A HIGHLY COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS PLAN INCLUDING MEDICAL, DENTAL, PRESCRIPTION COVERAGE, FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNTS, PAID LIFE INSURANCE, MATCHING 401(K), ONGOING TRAINING, TUITION REIMBURSEMENT AND MORE. AND BECAUSE WE\'RE PART OF JOHNSON CONTROLS, WE CAN PREPARE YOU FOR A CAREER ON A GLOBAL SCALE.