This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
Carrier Enterprise, LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Florida region of Carrier Enterprise sells residential and light commercial Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) products, parts and supplies through dealers (independent companies that sell, deliver and service Carrier/Bryant/Payne products to residences and businesses in their respective markets). We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Coordinator at our Orlando location.
Company Website: http://www.carrierenterprise.com
This is a critical role in support of the Sales & Management team as well as our customers. The general functions include answering incoming calls, responding to customer inquiries, supporting the sales & management team in an effort to meet and exceed objectives. This position works closely with the market Sales Team, Sales Managers, members of the Regional Leadership team and other regionally dispersed Sales Administrators/Coordinators.
* Answer phones. Receive and distribute incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail for location
* Support management team members with special projects and other related tasks as needed.
* Responds to customer inquiries by understanding inquiry; reviewing previous inquiries and responses; gathering and researching information; assembling and forwarding information; verifying customer's understanding of information and answer.
* Responsible for supporting strategies, programs and processes for key customer accounts.
* Tracking of Customers enrollment in Marketing Programs, Coop Advertising Claims/Credits, and Promotions.
* Coordinate and arrange meetings, conference calls, conference registrations and travel arrangements as needed for the management team members.
* 3 or more years' experience providing administrative support in a sales environment
* Strong customer service skills (internally & externally)
* Strong organizational and detail orientation skills
* Work well under pressure with frequent interruptions and shifting priorities
* Ability to effectively analyze and interpret data.
* Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
* Attention to detail with strong data entry skills
* Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, designing forms and other office procedures
* Organization and follow-up skills - a demonstrated ability to make and meet deadlines
* Ability to coordinate and prioritize tasks & deadlines
* Ability to work at a consistent level independently or as part of a team with minimal supervision
* Ability to anticipate the needs of the Sales Managers and/or Leadership team
* Strong computer proficiency with Microsoft Office applications as well as the ability to learn internal systems and processes (i.e. corporate databases, internal websites, etc.)
* Maintain confidentiality and project a professional business image.
* High School diploma or equivalent with a minimum of 3 years' experience providing administrative support or Associates Degree with 2 years' experience providing administrative support.
* Work and/or experience in a distribution or sales environment are a plus.
* Administrative support in a business to business environment is preferred
Carrier Enterprise is an Equal Opportunity Employer