This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 1/24/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONSUMMARY: Under limited supervision, provides and coordinates administrative and clerical support activities. Updates Goldmine contact software, produces mailer, and sets.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESinclude the following. To perform this job successfully, the Sales Coordinator may be expected to perform some or all of the duties listed, and other duties as assigned.
* Takes lead information from the Telesales department to schedule appointments.
* Schedules appointments for sales personnel and communicates such.
* Notifies customers of changes in scheduled appointments as necessary.
* Assists in all documentation of sales activity as required by policy and procedure.
* Confirms all appointments.
* Works with the coordination staff to schedule installations.
* Administers reports.
* Reviews contracts for accuracy and completion before sending to branch administration.
* Helps manage sales rep territories by zip code.
* Superior telephone skills/etiquette.
* None required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Knowledge of and a proficiency in using Computer and Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook) and Internet.
* Knowledge of Company policies, procedures, guidelines, and practices.
* Self-motivated and a professional attitude.
* Excellent communication and listening skills.
* Excellent teambuilding, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
* Must possess good decision making skills, be very organized and detail oriented.
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
* Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
* Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization including top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
* Ability to use discretion and problem analysis.
* Ability to work effectively with others.
* Ability to work as part of a dynamic team and be flexible.
* Ability and willingness to make key contributions to the growth of the business.
* Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
* Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
* Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
* Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
* Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra.
* Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
* Ability to solve practical problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
* Ability to adapt to changes in the work environment, delays or unexpected events; manage competing demands; change approach or method to best fit the situation.
* Ability to concentrate on a task over a period of time without being distracted.
* Ability to maintain composure, keep emotions in check and avoid aggressive behavior, even in very difficult situations.
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; twist; use hands to handle; push; pull or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand and/or walk.
* The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
* Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
* Must be able to drive a motor vehicle while seated for extended periods, and be able to drive at night.
* Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
* Normal office environment.
* High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and six months to one year clerical and or office administration experience and one to two years previous customer service experience.
* Typing Skills (30wpm) and 10-key experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
* None required.
Protection One Alarm Monitoring, Inc. or any of its respective affiliates, divisions, and/or subsidiaries, including, without limitation, Security Monitoring Services, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/AA/Veterans/Disabled employer committed to a diverse workforce.