Sales Coordinator - Racine
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
The Sales Coordinator is responsible for providing support to increase effective sales activities. Collects, prepares and disseminates sales materials, company communications, and sales performance reporting. Organize team activities and general administration. Provide reoccurring reporting to the sales director.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
* Partner with Sales Management to maintain all required information necessary to support customer requests and initiatives for sales growth in a geographic area.
* Generate reoccurring reports for specific customers.
* Create and distribute sell sheets and marketing material to sales team within designated area.
* Assist Sales Management with associate onboarding.
* Assist Sales Management with organizing team meetings and activities.
* Responsible for tracking of SPIFFS.
* Maintains sales distribution lists.
* Performs other job duties as assigned.
* Associate Degree or equivalent experience.
* Knowledge and experience in the Food Distribution industries is very strongly preferred.
* Two or more years of related experience strongly preferred.
* Critical analysis of analytics and reporting.
* Customer Service, Sales, or Customer relationship management background in supermarket consumer packages goods industry and/or category management preferred.
* System implementation experience preferred
Skills / Abilities:
* Strong customer service skills.
* Time management and organizational skills.
* Excellent presentation and writing abilities.
* Able to organize and coordinate projects.
* Excellent oral and written communications skills.
* Works well on a team.
* Able to use all related hardware and Microsoft Office application: Word, Excel, Power point and Access
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.