Brookdale Roswell 1000 Applewood Drive Roswell, GA 30076
Job #: 066815
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Coordinate all external marketing, public relations and community outreach programs
* Utilize software systems to identify and contact leads, as well as develop a growing base of referral sources to achieve community occupancy goals
* Represent the community to referral sources and prospective residents, and explain the benefits of residing at our community
* Maintain working knowledge of local market trends and competitors to assist in development of sales and marketing strategies and action plans
Required skills and qualifications:
* Associate's degree; Bachelor's degree in marketing or business preferred
* Two years sales experience in senior living (Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care)
* Experience with promotions, public relations or admissions preferred
* Excellent communication and customer service skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
* Proficiency with computers, computer applications to include Microsoft Office, and typing
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-149042.aspx'