Sales Development Coordinator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONMore information about this job:
As a member of the Business Development Division, you will work collaboratively with an account team to generate new business opportunities. You ll learn how to identify and research lists of companies to target to help promote adoption of Esri s ArcGIS platform. You ll also collaborate with others to create email and phone campaigns to develop the sales pipeline.
The successful candidate will be a strongly self-motivated and driven individual who is goal-oriented, methodical, and tenacious and can effectively interact with a team. This position has advancement potential within the Sales organization.
* Conduct high-level conversations with senior executives in targeted prospect accounts about their business and marketing issues and operations
* Learn and execute proven processes to generate new sales opportunities
* Strategize with top-producing sales managers
* Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects
* Leverage CRM tools to prospect into specific geographic territories
* A commanding desire to learn and succeed in tech sales
* Two or more years of sales or related marketing/business experience
* Bachelor s in business, marketing, GIS, or related field
* Salesforce.com experience
* Software/SaaS experience in a sales or business environment
* Knowledge of any of the following industry sectors: commercial, utility, energy, state and local government, or federal government
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.