Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWant to love your job, the people you work with and the culture of the company
Do you consider yourself a self-motivated professional with an interest in sales Do you want to play an integral role in expanding and developing the future of the sales team If so, we want to talk to you.
Jornaya fast growing SaaS companies helping organizations to leverage our unique data set to improve their businesses. We are actively looking to add to our Sales Development team located in Ambler, PA, conveniently located at the foot of the Ambler train station platform, a short train ride from Center City.
Sales Development Professionals at Jornaya are responsible for the following:
* To generate, not by cold calling, new qualified sales opportunities and passing them to quota-carrying salespeople.
* To execute regular outbound lead generation campaigns, via email and phone follow up, into an assigned portfolio of "ideal customer profile" accounts.
* To respond to inbound sales inquiries and qualify for prospective sales opportunities.
* Tracking sales activities utilizing Salesforce.com.
* Reporting into the VP of Sales.
What you will need:
* Bachelor's Degree
* Experience using Salesforce.com
* Experience qualifying sales opportunities via the telephone.
* Track record of working in a high activity sales environment
* An ability to have fun and make friends at work
What we will do for you:
* Provide opportunities for career advancement and growth. Provide a clear career path.
* Competitive compensation package.
* Remain committed to your professional development by providing continuous sales and product training opportunities.
* Set clear expectations and remove obstacles to your success.
* Support you every step of the way.
Competencies of our best people:
* ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT: High-energy, flexible individual with a can do attitude.
* COLLABORATIVE: Love making the team and your peers better.
* TRUSTWORTHY: Your peers and your clients would ask you to hold their wallet.
* DETERMINED AND ENTHUSIASTIC: You get things done without having to be told, and whistle while you work.
* EMOTIONALLY INTELLIGENT: You are self aware and don't allow your feelings to impair your professional behavior.
* COMMUNICATION: You listen, you think, you take a consultative approach when speaking with clients.