Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONSales Development Representative
We are looking for highly motivated, focused and great communicator SALES & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE who can cultivate relationships with potential prospects and decision making managers within targeted companies to develop leads that turn into sales opportunities.
The Sales Development Representative plays a critical role in growing our business. The focus of this position is to develop qualified prospects for our enterprise sales team through cold calling, nurturing emails, and various marketing and social media programs designed to nurture prospects for qualification.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
Our ideal candidate is a self-motivated team player with high social intelligence and a natural inclination for selling. They are very driven and can show evidence that they thrive in a competitive, merit-based environment.
* Develop target prospect lists and execute cold outreach to business executives at select enterprises in the US + Canada.
* Manage various social media tools for inbound prospect development.
* Interact with prospects and provide high level offering information.
* Generate qualified leads and set sales appointments.
* Manage prospecting status and forecasting in Salesforce CRM.
* Must have experience working with Salesforce CRM software.
* Must have experience cold calling prospects.
* Bachelor's degree plus 3 - 5years' inside sales or BDR experience in the software industry, Business-to-business organization.
* A desire to work in startup environment with the goal of advancing your career in sales.
* Strong work ethic, energetic and motivated to hit quarterly challenging targets.
* Understands technology and able to pitch marketing and product messaging.
* Excellent instincts for conversing with business and technology executives and ability to think on the fly.
* Excellent phone skills, phone etiquette, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.