Sales Development Representative - Chicago, IL
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/13/2016
END DATE 1/23/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONSALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE - CHICAGO, IL
Apply Now Chicago, IL
Do you thrive on empowering others* Do you love meeting new people and building relationships* If so, we may have a great position for you! Progressive Leasing has an opening for a field based position in Chicago, IL as a Sales Development Representative. In this role you will act as the face of our brand, fostering relationships within major national retail locations to help drive sales by connecting customers to our web-based lease-to-own finance technology; which provides a faster, more robust and seamless customer experience. Reporting to the Sales Development Manager, you will be trusted to deliver features and experiences which support the retailer s strategic initiatives.
What You\'ll Do:
* Maintain relationships with established big-box retailers to drive margin and improve the store s operational efficiency
* Drive results while building strong relationships through in store training, and 1:1 meetings
* Take part in changing the landscape of the rapidly growing virtual rent-to-own ( RTO ) market
* Bring your sales experience, strategies and ideas to join our journey as we revolutionize the world of consumer finance
* Work in a fun, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment where you will make a difference for customers we serve
Minimum Experience & Qualifications:
* 1-2 years experience in retail sales, field sales, account management or customer support
* Proven track record of success; preferably in a retail environment
* Must have superior interpersonal skills as well as oral and written communication skills
* Previous training experience a plus
* Strong work ethic, high initiative and interest in new technology and software applications is essential
* Self-driven. You have superior organizational skills, integrity, and great follow-through on tasks
* Dynamic. You re innovative, creative, and constantly looking for ways to win!
* Fearless. You re a charismatic people person who is passionate about creating customer relationships which is exemplified by your high energy, enthusiasm, and professionalism
* Ethical. We take pride in our company ethics and culture, and hold our employees to the same standards
* Motivated. You understand the impact of a results-driven, highly successful representative
* Collaborative and Committed. You have a can do attitude and believe that anything is possible with the right focus and the right team
* Mobile. Our company is headquartered in Draper, Utah. This role is remote so you will be required to use your own vehicle to travel to your assigned merchant s retail locations
Compensation, Perks & Benefits:
* Competitive Compensation with Bonus Potential
* Full Health Benefits - Medical/Dental/Visio
* 401k, Paid Time Off and Tuition Reimbursement
* Full Service On-site Gym, Game and Lounge Area, Basketball Court
* Free Healthy Snacks and Refreshments
* Subsidized Public Transit
WHO IS PROGRESSIVE LEASING*
Founded in 1999, Progressive Leasing, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Aaron s Inc. [NYSE: AAN], is a steadily growing company, already surpassing $1B in revenue. Our scalable customer payment software products provides lease-purchase technology solutions through 16,000+ retail locations in 46 states.
Progressive Leasing does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business. All new hires must pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug test Apply Now