Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
We are seeking a lead generation specialist with experience who possesses the ability to work independently while staying focused and motivated. The successful candidate must have the verbal and written communication skills necessary to create leads and opportunities at the national level, utilizing outbound sales skills and techniques. You should be comfortable moving past gatekeepers, speaking with decision makers, and working toward the setting up of appointments. Responsible for generating sales pipeline through nurturing and qualifying marketing leads, prospecting, and cold calling. We are selling project based systems to professional service firms in the industries of architecture, engineering, and consulting as well as to agencies and CPAs.
* BA/BS or equivalent work experience
* 2 years of business experience selling and supporting the sales process
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills: ability to talk to C-level, LOB or technical audiences
* Ability to perform individually and as part of a team environment
* Effective problem-solving, time, and project management skills
* Ability to learn, understand, and articulate the breadth of Deltek's products
* Ability to understand customer's industry and core business processes
* Track record of success in identifying and developing new business opportunities
* Proficient in MS Office Suite
* Experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM applications
Deltek, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Deltek, Inc., utilizes the E-Verify program with every potential new hire. This makes it possible for us to make certain that every employee who works for Deltek is eligible to work in the United States. To learn more about E-Verify you can call 1-800-255-7688 or visit their website by clicking the logo below. E-Verify is a registered trademark of the United States Department of Homeland Security..