Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/18/2016
END DATE 11/4/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
Redwood City, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONDescriptionWork alongside Regional Sales Directors, Inside Sales Directors and affiliated CC&E Advocates to develop, support, retain and sell existing and prospective clients within an assigned territory.
You re not like everyone else, so why would you settle for a company that is?
At Xtime, our most valuable asset is our people. We are a team of entrepreneurs, dreamers, doers, achievers, pioneers and change agents who have solidified Xtime as an industry-leading provider of hosted Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software for automotive service departments.
A subsidiary of Cox Automotive, Xtime is the preferred provider for many of the leading global automotive manufacturers, including Lexus, BMW, Infiniti, Nissan, Mercedes, VW, Audi, Toyota, and Hyundai. We are based in the heart of Silicon Valley and have offices in Australia, Canada, Germany and the United Kingdom.
If you want to kick your career into high gear and help shape the next wave of software solutions for the automotive industry, Xtime is for you. We are a fast growing, award winning company with competitive compensation, generous benefits and numerous amenities such as fully stocked kitchens and a relaxed, fun atmosphere.
* Work closely with an account executive to schedule web demos and build pipelines/networks
* Generate and qualify leads
* Prospect new business
* Source and develop client referrals
* Keep accurate records in Salesforce.com
* Identify qualified prospects and navigate company structures to identify decision makers
* Identify and update personnel changes
* Assist with special projects from time to time that may involve sales and non-sales activities
* 6 months to 1 year of lead generation or inside sales experience
* Experience with heavy cold calling volume (50-100 outbound calls a day)
* Proven success in prior sales roles
* Assertive, persuasive and competitive yet professional nature
* Great listener and quick thinker
* Ability to work independently and as a team
Primary Location:US-CA-Redwood City-1400 Bridge Pkwy
Job Level:Individual Contributor
Travel:Yes, 5 % of the Time