Sales Development Representative 8/11/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The Sales Development Representative is responsible for identifying and qualifying sales opportunities for APM software field sales organization. Sales Development Representative will partner with field sales representatives and marketing to generate demand and qualify lead candidates.
* Qualify leads and prospects based on defined criteria
* Profile assigned accounts and drive outbound prospecting to generate new business
* Must call into senior IT management at Fortune 1000 as part of lead development and qualification. E.g. CTO, CIO, Directors of IT Operations, Directors of Infrastructure, Directors of Application support.
* Conduct research on accounts by using Google, LinkedIn, Jigsaw and other tools.
* Develop an understanding of the account's business issues and other relevant information
* Execute database and telemarketing programs to increase attendance at upcoming events, seminars, and to create awareness for current product promotions to target audiences
* Educate prospects about Dynatrace enterprise solutions
* Use CRM-Salesforce.com to track activities
* Attend weekly territory forecast meetings and update team on progress of identified activities
* Work to meet defined metrics goals
* Provide input to marketing including feedback on quality of leads from marketing programs
* Experience selling Enterprise Software solutions to Fortune 2,000
* Versed in IT Operations Management solutions
* Experience using a CRM, (Salesforce.compreferred)
* College diploma/university degree or equivalent experience
* High level of commitment to exceptional customer service and relationship build
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Strong problem solving, organizational and interpersonal skills
* Ability to work both individually and in a team environment
* Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast paced and constantly changing environment