This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 10/21/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Leads new sales growth through an outbound lead-generation process provided by a team of dedicated outbound and inbound lead-gen reps towards creating new business leads for the sales team to close.
* Leads and manages the daily operations and performance of NTT s sales organization. Defines and set sales goals for the sales teams and for each sales representative, both Outside Sales and Inside Sales teams. Drives sales of NTT s services and products including on-site and on-line.
* Coaches and manages each sales representative through consistently scheduled meetings and territory reviews.
* Develops strategy, tactics, sales forecasts, plans, pricing and profit targets for the sales team to meet and exceed NTT sales objectives. Formulates all sales policies, practices, and procedures.
* Travels with sales representatives to client visits and works with each sales representative to develop relationships with clients.
* Develops new clients and prospects with sales representatives.
* Identifies and reports on business opportunities in target markets with a focus on new clients and new business as well as growth of NTT revenue with existing clients.
* Meets regularly with NTT leadership to align with NTT company objectives and to help guide the growth of NTT.
* Provides ongoing results assessments of sales team s productivity
* College degree; a degree in marketing or business studies is preferred.
* At least 3 years of sales management experience, managing a team of at least five sales people.
* Consistent sales performance at and beyond objective.
* Experience with leading a dedicated lead-generation sales or marketing team that produced consistent new sales leads preferred.
* Excellent teamwork and problem solving skills. Proven ability to motivate and lead the sales team.
* Some experience or training in the manufacturing sector; or the equivalent combination of formal education and experience preferred.
* Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information.
* Experience in developing marketing and sales strategies.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills, plus a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is required.
What does National Technology Transfer, Inc. have to offer*
* An opportunity to make a difference building skills for America s workforce
* A focus on customer service and client satisfaction
* Competitive salary
NTT is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.