Sales Director - Fintech
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Software, Professional Services and Hardware
JOB DESCRIPTIONEXISTING TEAM - HUNTER/FARMER MODEL
COMPENSATION: Negotiable six figure salary (mid-to-upper hundreds)
* $250K at plan.
* 2-3 year growth to mid $300's
TO QUALIFY: You must be an experienced sales manager in FinTech. Sales Management experience in FinTech related to retailbanking platforms is a definite plus.
* Duties: Sales Management of a team of 8 territory account managers that call on community banks and credit unions.
* You will lead this team and help them to continue to develop their professional selling skills. You will also direct and assist on deals, and drive the software and professional services revenues.
* This is a leadership role in a Fortune 500 industry leader..
* Company experiences very low turnover (both reps and managers). This position open due to a retirement. Quite often this company is a last career move a sales manager makes.
* Corporation has recruiting power: manager can attract sales talent with strong salaries, strong benefits and deep resources. A great job with a nice balance of existing accounts, hunting, reseller accounts and dotted line management of sales.
* This industry, itself, is ripe with opportunities. The banking market is changing and banks have no choice but to adapt to less walk-in traffic and more self service solutions. This company has the best solutions in their segment.
Key Words: FinTech, Sales Manager, Sales Director, Director of Sales, Software, Professional Services, Bank, Banking, Credit Union,