Sales Director - Healthcare
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
IT Consulting/Services Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION: SALES DIRECTOR - HEALTHCARE
LOCATION: EAST/CENTRAL US
REPORTING TO: VP - CENTRAL REGION (SERVICES LOB)
CLIENT IS LOOKING FOR A MID-SENIOR LEVEL SALES DIRECTOR/SR SALES DIRECTOR TO JOIN ITS CENTRAL REGION SALES FORCE. THIS POSITION IS RESPONSIBLE FOR BUILDING THE HEALTHCARE VERTICAL IN THE CENTRAL US REGION. PRIMARILY A HUNTING ROLE BUT WILL ALSO HAVE SOME KEY ACCOUNTS TO MANAGE
* 10-15years of core enterprise salesexperience. At least 5+ years' experience in the Healthcare IT services market. Strong understanding of the Healthcare ecosystem including Healthcare Services & Management, Clinical Systems, Healthcare Informatics & Analytics, eHealth, Care Coordination etc
* Must have handled at least $2.5M - $5M quota handling large healthcare providers & Payers. Excellent relationship management capabilities and proven record of building & managing connects with senior level IT executives. Relationship with Providers is absolutely required
* Strong sales fundamentals - Continuous pipeline creation, planning and forecasting, navigating within customer organization, account planning and target roadmap setting, competitive intelligence, contractual negotiations.
* Sales Cadence management - managing up-to-date CRM systems and any other revenue recognition system, reporting for senior management analysis, weekly review call
* Build strategic alliances, partnerships with Healthcare organizations, startups that helps create strategic value for both the companies. Ambassador of the company for all Healthcareevents, marketing platforms, trade shows etc. Must be able to design a marketing plan and operate within budgets to promote client's Healthcaretechnology solutions/services
* Experience in working with a global delivery teams will be an added advantage. Must be able to work with teams operating from different locations/different time zones globally. Effective coordinator and a strong team player. Must know how to leverage strategic support functions like Technology Consulting, Presales, delivery excellence in support of customer pursuits
* Aggressive, Passionate, Entrepreneurial and driven by only numbers. Must be able to demonstrate Consultative sales skills - Understand the business of your customers and conceptualize how various technology solutions from Persistent can be applied in context of your customer's business
Pre-requisites for this role:
* Deep exposure to the Healthcare IT Industry.
* Strong demonstrable network in the Healthcare IT space
* Core SalesExperiencerequired is minimum 7years
* Hunting experience is mandatory