Sales Director- Midwest / NE Region (Job #1480)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 11/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION SUMMARY:
Develop and implement long-term profitable sales growth through repeat and new business. Contribute customer feedback as it relates to helping establish sales direction and strategy input, contributing market knowledge, sales expertise and details in line with the company's sales and business development efforts and progress.
EXAMPLES OF ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Identify, quote, negotiate and close business in accordance with company objectives, quotas and policies.
2. Define Sales Strategies and target accounts in collaboration with the VP of Sales Completions & MRO Services.
3. Contribute to the development of pricing policies, including incentive discounts and terms and conditions, for high-profile customers.
4. Establish a business development process for early detection of prospective business and subsequent lead qualification.
5. Develop and execute lead programs, Marketing plans contemplating direct marketing, internet marketing, advertising, PR and other promotional initiatives in collaboration with the VP of Sales Completions & MRO Services.
6. Attend Domestic and International exhibitions, industry associations and trade shows and make promotional presentations as required.
7. Work closely with operations to ensure customer satisfaction through timely and high quality product and service delivery.
8. Provide frequent accurate and candid reporting to the VP of Sales Completions & MRO Services on the sales pipeline and business development progress also using the company's CRM system.
9. Work closely with other departments for problem analysis and resolution and any other collaborative undertaking necessary to meet sales goals and conflict resolution.
10. Provide market intelligence to help refine and focus the company's product and service offering with the objective of attracting and retaining high value customers and developing strategic indispensable relationships that lead to long term, high value sales growth.
11. Maintain customer relationships for repeat business also developing and implementing strategies for expanding the company's customer base.
12. Establish forums for strengthening customer relations and improve retention.
13. Performs other related duties as assigned.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, LICENSES, ETC:
1. Bachelors Degree in Marketing/Sales or Business Management.
2. 5+ years prior experience in Aviation Sales management related to maintenance, avionics and interior modifications of VIP aircraft.
3. In-depth knowledge and principles of business aviation to include Bombardier product lines Global and Challengers, Gulfstream and narrow-body aircraft.
4. Ability to influence and sway outcomes during the Sales process.
5. Known in the industry as a contact with several OEMs, Vendors and most importantly Customers.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. Highly organized and detailed oriented.
2. Strong interpersonal skills as well as excellent written and verbal communications skills.
3. High standards of ethics and professionalism.
4. Effective at closing Sales opportunities, generating new business, identifying and achieving new target markets, customers, etc.
5. Travel often and regularly as needed.
6. Strong established relationships in the aviation industry preferred.
7. Proven Sales track record.
8. Excellent negotiation skills
9. Passionate sales person with strong organizational skills.