This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/28/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONMY CLIENT, A LEADING SOCIAL MEDIA INTELLIGENCE SAAS COMPANY, IS NEED OF A SALES DIRECTOR FOR THE FOLLOWING INITIATIVE:
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A BRIGHT, ENTHUSIASTIC, RESULTS-ORIENTED SALES LEADER TO HELP US IMPLEMENT AND DEVELOP BUSINESS IN OUR NEW YORK OFFICE.
* This is a player-coach role responsible for prospecting, negotiating, and closing large, strategic "whale" deals, as well as coaching and managing a team of account executives and business development reps. You will drive revenue both from new and existing accounts.
* Establish your team's sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas
* Recruit, mentor & inspire a globally focused sales team
* Implement & manage a metrics driven sales methodology
* Develop the inside sales strategy and sales processes
* Lead the development, approval and implementation of our salescompensation plans
* Work cross-functionally with marketing teams
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
* 5-10 years experience in Sales Operations in a global high technology industry, experience in SaaS or digital media companies preferred
* Totally passionate about the process and building a machine of SaaS inside sales
* Self-driven, energetic, ambitious and result oriented
* Strong expertise using Salesforce.com
* Powerful work ethic
WHAT DO WE OFFER
We offer a motivating package with a fixed salary as well as qualitative and quantitative bonus based on your objectives, plus:
* A fantastic opportunity to participate to the development of a revolutionary company open to what's trending in all businesses worldwide,
* An incredible work environment - fun, casual, fast-paced
Please send in your resume if you have the Sales Management experience within a Social Media environment in order to be considered for this position.
Job Type: Full-time
* Sales Management: 7years
* Social Media Management: 7years