This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 12/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONACCOUNT DIRECTOR TECHNICAL SOLUTIONS FOR CDI CORPORATION
Join a Winning Team! Interested in a future that exceeds your expectations* CDI Corporation s Technical Solutions division is seeking talented, creative and results-driven sales professionals who are motivated to make a real difference. We want, and need people focused on creating and delivering the right solutions for our clients.
CDI Corporation, a market-leading Technology Services firm, has an immediate opening for a highly motivated and results oriented SALES DIRECTOR to join our Sales team.
For more than 65+ years CDI Corporation has delivered technology solutions to blue-chip clients with operations in markets around the world. Some of the exciting and growing industries we serve include Higher Education; Energy; Aerospace & Industrial Manufacturing; Semiconductor & Hi-Tech; Financial Services; and Pharma & Life Sciences. We are a $1.1 billion company with a solid balance sheet, a strong credit rating and more than 10,000+ employees.
With a strong desire to excel, the qualified sales professional will be responsible for adding new logos to our portfolio along with growing revenue within targeted verticals for the following solution families: Business Application Services, Infrastructure Services, Sales Management Services, and Analytics & Information Management.
Need prior success selling high-end IT solutions in large enterprise corporations, medium corporations and institutions in a competitive market with a medium to long sales cycle. Demonstrated ability to orchestrate the complex sales process with multiple players and corporate jockeying with skill. Prospects and clients look forward to your arrival due to your ability to build trust and your problem solving skills.
This is a sales hunter who thrives on the chase and celebrates the harvest. You must excel at finding and closing new opportunities and building relationships. Possess strong closing skills but make it easy for a prospect to buy because of the value you bring. You easily and professionally displace the competition with your questions and your charm. Demonstrate excellent listening skills, and consultative selling skills and ask hard-hitting potent questions at the right time. Be highly motivated and a self-starter that works well without supervision; but is more than happy to report sales activity and behavior that drives positive outcomes. You must be willing to travel as needed. Broad technical knowledge as a generalist is a must.
* Act as a hunter utilizing Consultative Selling techniques to grow revenue and increase our client portfolio within our Technology Solutions group
* Engages directly with key clients to solidify, grow and expand CDI business opportunities
* Develops and executes sales strategy
* Identifies, researches, and prioritizes target accounts
* Develops account pursuit plans and needs assessments for area(s) of responsibility
* Partners with various supporting organizations, as appropriate, to ensure the effective implementation and execution of an appropriate engagement methodology and approach that ensures client satisfaction
* Prospects and generates leads in assigned business territories
* Develops client relationships with key decision makers
* Exhibits collaborative efforts with national sales strategies
* Participates in the proposal process and obtains required approvals
* Meets or exceeds activity and results-based goals and metrics
* Establishes and maintains client contact and build relationships through sales calls, entertainment, and written communication; also by attending industry conferences, seminars, and tradeshows
* Develops key relationships with consulting population
* Understands CDI s capabilities, industry trends and performance of competitors
* Facilitates contract review process and coordinates review of contract changes with client
* Utilizes Bullhorn CRM management systems and/or other sales tools
* Bachelor s Degree or the equivalent in combined education and professional experience required
* Preferred solid experience and/or knowledge of the Information Technology field
* Ability to cold call and generate a high call volume resulting in relationship-driven sales opportunities
* Capable of selling CDI s full product/solution offerings potentially up to Manager/Director/VP/C-Suite
* Demonstrated ability to negotiate and close deals
* Outgoing, self-driven, can work independently, goal oriented, highly motivated
* Superior analytical skills and ability to understand business processes, objectives, and the client mission
* Organizational and planning abilities
* Must be a team player and self-starter, with excellent communication and presentation skills, and projects a professional image
* Willingness to utilize Bullhorn CRM management systems and/or other sales tools, or in some cases, demonstrated competency and experience with said systems and tools
* Demonstrated competency and experience utilizing the Microsoft Office Suite of products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
BENEFITS : Competitive Salary, Health Insurance, Dental & Vision Insurance, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, 401K / Retirement Plan, Life Insurance
CDI Corporation is an EEO/An Affirmative Action M/F/D/V Employer.
The above major ongoing responsibilities describe only the essential job functions and are not intended to be a complete list of all duties and responsibilities. All job functions must be performed in accordance with CDI Corporate policies and procedures.