Sales Effectiveness Manager 9/18/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description The Sales Effectiveness Manager is responsible for defining and managing a portfolio of metrics and Key Performance Indicators (KPI s) for the Sales Operations organization. These metrics allow the organization to monitor its success and provide the most effective tools, systems and support to sales teams. This individual will also be responsible for defining and monitoring success metrics for critical initiatives, providing key insights to project leaders and sales leadership.
This position will require strong partnership with members of the Sales Operations team, as well as internal business partners such as Finance, Product, Marketing, and Customer Operations to ensure consistency and alignment.
To be successful, this individual must be comfortable and experienced in working cross functionally to define key metrics, interpret data and insights, both internal and external, and identify areas of opportunity and growth.
* Develop and maintain key measurements of success for Sales Operations functions (training, operations, and strategic initiatives)
* Build and maintain a scorecard for the Sales Operations department
* Develop key metrics for sales pilots; measure progress and provide insights and recommendations on go to market plans
* Develop ROI based analysis for training programs; provide insights on key areas for improvement
* Evaluate annual investments in training and provide insights and recommendations for improvement
* Design measurements and provide detailed insights on customer programs such as the Dealer Advisory Board, Interactive Dealer Summit, etc.
* Assist with sales enablement and marketing initiatives (determining overall effectiveness of programs)
* Provide insights and guidance with the development of a long term strategy/roadmap for sales systems and tools
* Bachelor s Degree in Economics, Business, Finance, or related field required; MBA or relevant certifications strongly preferred.
* 5+ years planning/analysis or equivalent sales operations experience required.
* Experience with the automotive field and a sales organization preferred.
* Demonstrated analytical (industry, market, and business) and quantitative skills.
* Proven ability to build strong trusted working relationships with internal and external business partners and executive level management; influencing without authority
* Proven ability to work effectively within complex decision making and organizational structures
* Proven ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
* Proven experience working and collaborating on projects across departments, business units and with varying levels of management
* Proven experience gathering and translating feedback into actionable items to address the needs of the company across departments or business units
* Exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills
* Strong knowledge and use of Microsoft Office Suite (excel, access, power point) required
* Proven people leadership and development skills
Primary Location:US-GA-Atlanta-3003 Summit Blvd
Travel:Yes, 25 % of the Time