Sales Enablement Facilitator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 12/8/2016
Fort Lauderdale, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
R4853 Sales Enablement Facilitator (Open)
Job Posting Title:
Sales Enablement Facilitator
The Sales Enablement Facilitator supports the New Employee Sales Training (NEST) program and associated sales onboarding programs for the Citrix Americas Sales and Services organization. The Sales Enablement Facilitator will be responsible for working with Citrix cross functional teams (i.e. Field Sales, Inside Sales, Corporate Development, Product Marketing, Customer Care, Consulting, Education, and Channel Sales) in the coordination and facilitation of sales onboarding training. In addition to onboarding coordination and facilitation responsibilities, this person will provide support to other Readiness initiatives and activities (i.e. Sales Support, Communications and Sales Strategy). This position will require strong facilitation, communication, organizational, planning, and problem solving skills.
The successful candidate will have the skills and ability as listed, and can expect the following outline of their day to day activities:
- New Employee Sales Training (NEST) Program Coordination (40%).The Sales Enablement Consultant is responsible for coordinating NEST program components, including:
- Communication and Coordination. The Sales Enablement Consultant is responsible for preparing and delivering requirements for each corresponding course week and checkpoint. This includes confirming attendees receive invites for program courses and attendance tracking.
- Exam and Onboarding Pro Tracking. The Sales Enablement Consultant is responsible for ensuring that the new hires have the access and understanding necessary to complete the tasks in the Onboarding Pro tool. He or she is also responsible for tracking completion status of both Onboarding Pro and the CCSP certification.
- Coaching and Mentoring. The Sales Enablement Consultant should be available to provide technical and professional guidance for new hires.
- Onboarding (30%).The Sales Enablement Consultant should use past experience and lessons learned to manage and oversee the White Glove Program. This includes ensuring that the new employees are using Onboarding Pro for their on demand training needs; that they are setup with a buddy when they join Citrix; and that the management team and new employee have the necessary support required to ensure a consistent and strong onboarding experience for new hires.
- Instructor Led Training Facilitation (20%). The Sales Enablement Consultant is responsible for overseeing the development and delivery of relevant product and business related instructor led training classes for sales new hires. This includes delivering basic knowledge of Citrix messaging, sales processes and techniques as needed.
- Communication with Management and Other Teams (10%). The Sales Enablement Consultant is responsible for communicating with the management team along with other teams within Citrix to ensure that the Training programs align with organizational goals, technology releases, and other programs such as IGNITE, Plug and Play and IT programs. The Sales Enablement Consultant should also ensure that training schedules are communicated appropriately to management, mentors/buddies when applicable, and ultimately the participants involved.
Project Mgmt (Product Design)
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.