- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Sales Enablement Manager
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
This position can be located as follows: Salt Lake City, UT, Charlotte, NC, Bentonville, AR, Minneapolis, MN and Atlanta, GA
The Sales Enablement Manager is a member of the Global Retail Go-to-Market (GTM) team and reports to the SVP, Retail Market Leader. The GTM team is focused on: 1) driving quality growth, 2) accelerating sales productivity, and 3) generating revenue.
The Sales Enablement Manager (SEM) partners with and supports members of the Go-to-Market and Audit Operations teams to support the cultivation and expansion of client relationships, and to enroll new business prospects, to drive top line growth. Providing high quality deliverables is a key expectation. The SEM excels at preparing and delivering effective and compelling reports and presentations. As such, the SEM has outstanding communication skills (both written and oral) and is proficient in the use and application of appropriate tools and techniques.
Support the GTM and Audit Ops team in the creation of compelling content that drives our initiatives forward.
* Using audit highlights and details provided by the client teams, serve as the chief report writer for Quarterly Business Reviews and Annual Management Reports (90+ reports per year).
* In collaboration with the GTM team, create sales presentations and collateral materials with messaging and visuals that influence positive results.
* Working with the GTM and Ops teams, prepare proposals for new and renewal business according to RFP parameters. Tell the Connolly story in an influential manner that drives a winning record.
* Demonstrates a thorough understanding of the roles, relationships and systems among GTM, Operations, Finance, IT and others
New Business Development
Support the GTM team (inside sales role) through all phases of the sales cycle, with emphasis on the research and prospecting stages.
* Maintains a target list of opportunities, updates client profiles, and provides accurate forecast/pipeline tracking within the sales process.
* Coordinates internal resources and external contacts to drive new business leads and referrals.
* Identifies new sales opportunities through prospecting, and establishing relationships with potential client decision makers.
* Defines value propositions by recognizing ways to improve business performance, solve a problem or satisfy a critical business need for clients
* Assists in developing meeting follow up communications and deliverables.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Demonstrates good grasp of CRM concepts and techniques, and has hands on experience with related CRM systems and tools. Experience with Salesforce preferred.
* Maintains databases for the effective storage, retrieval and management of information including sales activity, operating results, and the key metrics related to both elements of the business.
* Maintains a contact database for tracking leads, decisions, commitments and following up on actions using the company CRM system and approved processes
* Manages lists for various communication streams, including Connolly s annual PEAKS Summit, trade show attendance and invitations, etc.
Client Facing & Administrative Support
Client facing activities will require excellent interpersonal communication skills and a professional presence as a representative of Connolly. This role will need to express information in both written and oral forms in a succinct and organized manner designed for the appropriate audience. Create client reports, proposals and presentations.
* Conference and trade show support pre-and-post conference; on-site booth presence.
* Client event support pre-and-post; on-site presence as needed.
* Administrative support for the GTM team as required.
Skills and Experience
* Bachelor s degree in sales, marketing or business. Finance or accounting degrees are a plus
* 5 to 7 years of consultative/solution based sales support in a national account environment, preferably within the retail or financial consulting related industries.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills including strong proficiency in PowerPoint, Word, and with various graphics software products.
* Experience working with one of the major CRM systems. Experience with Salesforce preferred.
* Strong report and proposal writing skills
* Organized, prepared and focused. Has a systematic approach and operationally driven.
* Demonstrates a willingness to learn and seeks out opportunities for growth and develop new skills.
* This position requires a willingness to travel up to 25% of the time and has the potential to increase based on client demand. Occasional work required beyond a traditional Monday Friday timeline based on deadlines and demands
* We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
* Cotiviti is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment without regard to gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity or expression, race, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, mental or physical disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation..
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.