Sales Enablement Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Santa Clara, CA
* Develop and execute enablement programs and training that tightly align with/accelerate overall sales goals.
* Assist in the development of the master plan and calendar for sales enablement activities throughout the year
* Work cross-functionally with regional sales teams, marketing, product management, and our SE enablement team to source appropriate enablement content
* Engage and negotiate with third-party vendors and internal stakeholders to deliver customized sales enablement/training programs
* Design and implement metrics to measure training programs' impact, appropriateness, and utility.
* Constantly seek to evolve and refine sales enablement programs based on metrics, sales goals and field feedback
* Manage sales portal, consistently soliciting and incorporating field feedback
* Promote and manage our Executive Briefing Center
* 5+ years of experience in a sales enablement or product marketing role with increasing influence and responsibility
* Four-year university degree in Business or Communications
* Strategic thinking - can take broad visions and concepts and develop structured enablement plans, actions and measureable metrics - and then execute those plans with minimal direction
* Deep understanding of sales and sales processes; quota carrying sales experience is a plus
* Effective at working cross-functionally and collaboratively
* Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail
* Proven program management and project management skills
* Excellent communications skills including, presenting, editing, and writing
* Comfortable with HTML, Microsoft Office; Ability to learn new tools as needed