This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Title: Sales Engineer
Location: Chicago, IL
DURATION: FULL-TIME (PERMANENT)
Client is seeking talented Sales Engineer to support our Sales and Business Development activities! The Sales Engineer is critical to our success as we expand. This position will be primarily for responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in tandem with the sales team as a technical advisor and product advocate for our products. The ideal candidate must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users, as well as ensure customer satisfaction through the sales cycle. We are looking for a self-motivated individual who is comfortable working in a fast paced environment, and is also comfortable with extensive travel.
* Responsible for development and delivery of product demonstrations
* Responsible for representing the product to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
* Able to respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
* Able to convey customer requirements to Product Management teams
* Design implementation solutions according to customers technical requirements
* Travelrequired as needed (up to 30% or more at peaks) mostly within the US
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS or related field required degree; Master's Degree and/or CISSP certification preferred
* At least 3-5 years' experience with application / software development with C#, .NET, JAVA, PHP etc. programming languages;
* Project management Experience
* Technical Writing experience a plus
* Excellent presentation skills in front of customers, business partners and large audiences
* Excellent team
* The ability to work remote and autonomous.
* A background in the software security industry including penetration testing and code review is highly preferred