Our client is a Columbus based metal products manufacturer and assembler. They provide excellent contract manufacturing services to a wide variety of industries throughout the world ranging from high volume and heavy gauge metal stamping to fabrication, subassembly and finishing services.
This fine company has maintained a tradition of unrivaled manufacturing excellence based upon the firm's belief in extensive customer service and innovative problem solving for each and every one of their customers. They are registered for ISO 9001, AS 9100 and TS 16948 quality compliance and have been since 2000.
Our client has asked us to recruit a Sales Engineer who will be responsible for the development and management of the company's sales activities. Included in the Sales Engineer's responsibilities will be:
* Prospecting for new customers.
* Developing new markets to compliment the company's manufacturing capabilities.
* Assisting current and potential customers with technical and engineering support as needed.
* Creating, presenting and executing sales, advertising and marketing plans in conjunction with the officers of company.
* Associate's Degree in EngineeringTechnology is required. A Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or IndustrialEngineering is preferred.
* Ability to read and understand CAD drawings and blueprints.
* Knowledge of OEM manufacturing.
* 3+ YEARS OF METAL STAMPING EXPERIENCE REQUIRED - in the aerospace, automotive and/or medical equipment industries preferred.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THIS OPPORTUNITY!
* You will have the opportunity to _build your career_ at a truly customer centric organization with excellent manufacturing capabilities and quality systems.
* You can _enjoy long weekends_ with the work schedule of 4 - 10 hour days per week.
* You can live anywhere in Ohio and _work from home._
* You will receive a strong compensation package, car allowance, and excellent benefits that are _paid at the 80% _level by the company.
DETAILED POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
* Managing and collaborating with the company's manufacturer's representatives to understand customer requirements in order to promote the sale of company products in alignment with the organization's Vision, Mission and Values.
* Developing and maintaining close relationships with current customers.
* Preparing and delivering technical presentations that explain products or services to current and prospective customers.
* Developing, presenting or responding to proposals for specific customer requirements, including RFQ's.
* Visiting prospective buyers at commercial and industrialtrade shows to show samples and/or catalogs and to inform about product capabilities, pricing, and availability.
* Developing sales plans to introduce products in new markets.
* Developing new territories and targeted markets that fit the company's current capabilities.
* Following up on all potential orders and future customers.
* Reviewing profitability and accounts receivable by customer on a regular basis with officers of the company.
* Analyzing the company's sales strengths and weaknesses for top management's review and action.
* Creating and maintaining sales expense budgets.
* Monitoring changes in sales forecast.
* Conducting regular briefings with the Vice President of Sales and the Advisory Board.
* Remaining current on all-sales seminars, trade shows, and working relationships with sales functions.
* Performing all other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the company President.