Sales Engineer Enterprise Specialist - Southeast
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Description
This is a technical sales position based out of the Atlanta area to provide field technical sales support for Lenovo's Data Center Group enterprise product line across the Southeast, supporting a variety of customers across multiple industries. Groups supported include Corporate Sales, State and Local Government, Education, and Healthcare. The product line includes x86 servers, storage, networking, software, and services. The position is to assist sellers with the technical aspects of selling the product portfolio, work with the sales team to qualify opportunities, propose solutions and demonstrate the value of Lenovo products. Activities typically include presentations, proposal generation, matching customer requirements and to Lenovo offerings, understanding the competition, creating configurations and ensuring an exceptional customer experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences or Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Technical aptitude and sales skills.
- Ability to travel within territory, and flexibility to work weekends or nights during critical times.
- Some experience with x86 servers, Windows, VMware and/or Linux preferred.
- Linux skills preferred.
- Mobile employee.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.