Sales Engineer 8/26/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
28713 Sales Engineer (Open)
Job Posting Title:
Citrix (NASDAQ:CTXS) is leading the transition to software-defining the workplace, uniting virtualization, mobility management, networking and SaaS solutions to enable new ways for businesses and people to work better. Citrix solutions power business mobility through secure, mobile workspaces that provide people with instant access to apps, desktops, data and communications on any device, over any network and cloud. With annual revenue in 2014 of $3.14 billion, Citrix solutions are in use at more than 330,000 organizations and by over 100 million users globally. Learn more at www.citrix.com and apply online today for the Sales Engineer position in New Jersey.
Citrix is rapidly growing and we are looking for a bright, enthusiastic individual who enjoys working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment to join our Field Sales team as a Systems Engineer in New Jersey.
As a Sales/Systems Engineer (SE), you will be responsible for the technical relationships with customers and prospects, and you will identify and match technology opportunities with our customers’ business needs. In this role, you will be an important element of our sales organization by driving sales with your technical expertise, account management skills, sales ability and superior customer focus. You will also assist in developing business value propositions around Citrix products and solutions and participate as part of a sales team to achieve or exceed revenue targets. This is a great opportunity for someone interested in continued career growth within Citrix, a global organization that is continuously recognized for its world-class products!
Your principal responsibilities will include:
- Using professional concepts and company objectives to resolve a wide range of complex issues
- Assessing potential application of Citrix products to meet customer’s business needs and using professional concepts in providing primarily pre-sales technical support
- Establishing relationships with technical personnel to identify opportunities and sell Citrix products
- Creating and delivering technical product demonstrations, presentations, and training sessions either remotely, at customer locations, or at Citrix facilities
- Responsible for the many aspects of the technical sales process
- Leveraging product knowledge to provide technical expertise to sales team, CSAs/SI, and customers
- Participating in consultations and/or product capability assessments with prospects
- Creating formal networks with key decision makers and serving as external spokesperson for Citrix
- Leveraging and maximizing partners as the fulfillment channel while working with Citrix end user accounts on IT initiatives
- Working on issues that impact design/selling success or address future concepts, products or technologies
- Providing updates in SalesForce.com as well as regular updates to management
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 8+ years sales engineering experience in a high tech, indirect sales and procurement environment with a record of success in driving customer adoption of technology
- Ability to travel within assigned territory
- The following certifications are beneficial but not required
- Citrix Certified Enterprise Engineer (CCEE) or Citrix Certified Enterprise Administrator (CCEA) certification
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) or Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP): Enterprise Administrator certification
- Ability to apply thorough understanding of Citrix products required; must foster interest in our offerings
- Understanding of technical sales techniques and processes; high level of specialized sales and product solution knowledge
- Ability to articulate and understand the customer strategy and Citrix solution strategy; ability to make a compelling case for Citrix products
- Capable of quickly learning new products and technologies
- Ability to apply a thorough understanding of one of the following areas of focus: Networking, Application Virtualization, or Server Virtualization
- Ability to diffuse complicated technical and political situations with partners and customers
- Ability to maintain relationships with technical resources at all levels of a customer organization
Citrix provides a work environment that promotes employee growth and development. We are searching for an individual who wants to grow with us and will strive to improve performance. If you are driven, personable, and energetic, there will be additional opportunities for you here at Citrix.
Our sales organization provides our clients with End to End Solutions without third party dependencies. We provide a complete Solutions Portfolio linking the mobile world – people, data, and applications – with the Cloud world. Our team members are diverse and experienced professionals who are driven to meet high standards. They are passionate and demonstrate pride in their work and in Citrix. When you join our sales team, you will have the rewarding experience of working in an innovative, collaborative, and energetic work environment.
Citrix is the cloud company that enables mobile workstyles— powerful, new ways to connect with people and information on-demand from anywhere. As the workplace and workforce continues to rapidly evolve, our aspiration is to create a seamless continuum between work and life, so people are free to work whenever, wherever and however they choose.
With competitive pay and great benefits, you’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us. For additional information on what it’s like to work at Citrix and what we will offer you, visit our Life at Citrix page.
Working with Citrix puts you at the forefront of technology. If you are ready to excel, innovate, and really enjoy where you work, apply online for the Systems Engineer position. Bring your career to Citrix, and let your talent take you virtually anywhere!
*NS-LI1, Parsipanny, NJ, USA
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.