This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is a subsidiary of a leading electronic instruments and electromechanical devices company. Based out of Peabody, MA, this sector of the business focuses primarily on vibration isolation systems which are sold across multiple industries. All manufacturing is done on-site, making it an incredibly collaborative environment for the Sales Engineer, who will be interfacing with engineering, sales, R&D, and production. While this company still maintains its small family-owned feel, it is now backed by one of the leading manufacturing powerhouses in the country.
The Sales Engineer will be responsible for the following:
* Provide timely and professional responses to customers, both domestic and international, with commercial and technical information related to company products
* Perform analysis of customer technical data to better understand customer's application and to provide a customer-specific solution
* Attend trade shows 3-4 times per year
* Be a focal point and a key interface between customers, field sales, marketing and engineering
* Prepare presentations, quotations, bid packages, and proposals
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT
The Sales Engineer should possess the following qualifications:
* B.S. in an Engineering or Physical Science
* 5-10 years of experience in technical sales or 3 years of experience in vibration control
* Strong sales skills
* Excellent interpersonal and communications skills for working with customers and in-house personnel. Must be an effective communicator (verbal and written) both within TMC and with customers
* Proficient in all MS-Office software (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.). Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX a plus
WHAT\'S ON OFFER
* Competitive Base Salary + Bonus
* Vacation/Sick Days
* Great work environment