This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONSALES ENGINEER
LOCATIONS: PHILADELPHIA BASED PREFERRED OR NJ
TERRITORY: PENNSYLVANIA, OHIO, WESTERN NY, QUEBEC-CANADA, KENTUCKY, WEST VIRGINIA, VIRGINIA, MARYLAND, DELAWARE, NEW JERSEY
* Travel is required for this position.
* Actively participate in achieving corporate and divisional goals and objectives relative to quality, cost, profit, return on sales, productivity, customer service and adherence to budget goals.
* Read and interpret customer drawings to identify opportunities and recommend bearing solutions.
* Ensure that all commercial, engineering, technical and quality issues are addressed and resolved.
* Monitor the accuracy and timeliness of quotations, sample and initial production shipments.
* Maintain effective communication with the business units with respect to business trends, marketing conditions and competitive changes.
* Coordinate and organize visits to plants and technical sites to ensure that customer needs and requirements are being met.
* Stay always updated on product and manufacturing changes that are internal and external to the organization.
* Utilize Customer Relationship Management (CRM), system to effectively manage assigned accounts to develop new opportunities in territory. Develop sales plan/forecast, long term strategic plan with consideration of competitor information as it becomes available.
* Monitor and assist in settling aging accounts receivable.
* Perform detailed customer presentations.
* Bachelor's Degreerequired. Mechanical Engineering degreepreferred
* Demonstrated success in an outside sales role to OE accounts, with 3-5years technical sales / design experience in OE Industrial manufacturing.
* Strong customer interaction ability, naturally comfortable engaging in conversations - striking up a conversation, putting people at ease.
* Experience selling directly to engineering and R&D professionals along with purchasing.
* Proactive, think outside of the box persona.
* Hunter, inquisitive, prospector who can identify new uses and markets for products.
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to independently manage existing account base.
* Ability to develop and execute comprehensive business plan for identification and closure of new business opportunities in both existing and prospect accounts.
_PrincetonOne is an equal employment opportunity employer._