Sales Engineer - Power Industry 8/9/2016
San Jose, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
Location: San Jose, CA
A Leading Energy Company is a steadily fast growing company, focusing on designing and manufacturing customized power supplies (LED driver, power adapter, battery charger, and various industrial power supplies) and magnetic components (transformer and inductors). The company has more than one hundred magnetic component product lines and dozens of power supply product manufacturing lines, with annual output of more than 150 million magnetic devices, and more than 8 million of power supplies. The company's products have been sold to domestic and international market. 80% of the products are exported to America, Europe, Australia, South America and Asia, and other countries and regions. Confidential Company is one of the most important magnetic components and power supply manufactures in the Asia-pacific region and international market. Company's products have global regulatory approval, with ISO9001international quality system, TS16949, ISO14001international environment system and the BABT certification. In addition, Company Confidential is obtained the ISO14064 low carbon environmental certification in 2011.
We are looking for a Sales Engineer to lead the business development across the country. The Sales Engineer will maintain current accounts and to develop new customers. The qualified candidate should be professional, ethical, have strong technical background and follow through skills. Position will require customer visits and some international and domestic travels.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Develop relationships with local rep groups to support local customers.Participate in sales process, both online and onsite, as well as at events such as trade shows and prospecting events.
* Work with application team to gain design-wins for the company.Deliver standard and customized on-site training in a classroom environment.
* Work closely with customers and Project Managers, especially during early stages of adoption and particularly technically challenging projects to ensure successful implementations.
* Support marketing activities at trade shows, seminars and the like.Keep up-to-date with power industry developments, especially competitive products, and undertake any relevant self-development or training.
* Learn market and customer activity and technical trends to report to the management team.Participate management team in updating assigned customers plans and setting sales growth plan, and execute the plan.
* Bachelor's degree, preferably in engineering, marketing or business.5+ years in B2B technical sales with a strong record of sales success contribution.
* Experience in the following industries is strongly desired: Switching Mode power supply design/industry experience
* Power industry related experience
* Strong leadership skills with the ability to prioritize, multitask, and execute in a methodical and disciplined manner.
* The ability to work with engineering team and support customers in the power supply industry.
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills with a proven ability to present to technical and non-technical decision makers at all levels.
* Experience required in successfully promoting and selling power products and components as a commodity to customers in North America. 50%travel across the country is required.
* Job Type: Full-time
* Required education:Bachelor's
* Required experience:Sales: 5years
* Power related industry: 1year
* Must be authorized to work in the U.S. No sponsorship at this time.
For immediate consideration, please send updated resume.