This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 11/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Overview:
Molex is seeking a dynamic and proactive Sales Engineer to help manage and grow Tier 1 tech accounts in the Seattle marketplace with a primary objective of growing profit and revenue for Molex. The position will be focused on creating new demand and sustaining existing business at focus accounts. This position will aid the account manager in being the primary interface between the customers and Molex, and be responsible for educating these customers on the value Molex brings their companies. The position will be based in the Seattle area with occasional travel within North America and Asia.
This job has the responsibility of selling the entire Molex portfolio of products to the targeted account base. The Sales Engineer will be expected to show a record of continuous profitable revenue growth measureable by performance to set budgets every six months. The SE will also be expected to show a strong, steady pipeline of demand creation activities to fuel continuous territory growth measureable by CRM performance to budgets set once per year. It will be the SE s job to prioritize his or her own work load to maximize the performance of each of these two primary metrics. It will also be the duty of the SE to successfully track business designed into his/her territory that is ultimately bought elsewhere to assure Molex captures this indirect revenue. It is paramount that the sales engineer be willing to work within a team environment and take direction when needed. Due to the worldwide supply chain needs of the accounts in the territory, it will be necessary to be available occasionally for late hour conference calls due to the time difference with Asia.
* Bachelor s Degree
* 2+ years sales and/or account management experience within the electronics/connector industry
* Bachelor s Degree in Engineering a plus.
* Bilingual in English and Mandarin a plus.
Skills and Abilities:
* Ability to self-motivate to successfully prioritize own workload with minimal direct supervision.
* Ability to understand customer needs and effectively sell solutions to both the customer and supporting Molex Business Unit.
* Ability to effectively build strategic customer and distributor relationships across a broad span of roles to maximize Molex s ability to win business.
* Ability to influence others both within Molex and at the customer base
* A sound understanding of the electronics industry.
* Ability to communicate effectively via email, phone, and face-to-face.
* Projects a professional and credible image, well respected in the marketplace.
* Proficient use of MS Office
* You Know Molex...
You may not see our name on the shelves, but our electronic solutions are inside the products you use every day. We work together with the world s innovators to design and manufacture electronic solutions that solve complex technical challenges.
At Molex, we not only employ some of the most talented people from all over the world, we work to help cultivate tomorrow's breakthroughs. From our corporate headquarters in Lisle, IL to manufacturing floors around the world, the Molex team is dedicated to helping further the limits of technology.
Visit us: www.molex.com | Twitter: www.twitter.com/molexconnectors |
YouTube: www.youtube.com/molexconnectors | Facebook: www.facebook.com/molexconnectors |
Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/company/molex | Our Blog: www.connector.com