Sales Engineer 9/2/2016
Foreign Staffiing Inc.
South Plainfield, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB TITLE: Sales Engineer - Pharma Equipment - South Plainfield, New Jersey
JOB ID: FSI - 582
LOCATION: South Plainfield, New Jersey
POSTED DATE: Aug 23, 2016
START DATE: Immediate - depending on availability
International manufacturer serving the global pharmaceutical industry.
ABOUT THE POSITION: We are looking for an experienced, well-rounded Pharma Equipment Sales Manager to join our client's team. If you are the right one, you should have an experience in demonstrating the ability to meet with customers in US, identify and appoint distributors and agents in US & Canada, understands customer requirements and offering suitable , technically feasible solutions,
We are looking for candidates that take great pride in their work, think of this as their calling, not just a job and can mold this opportunity with your background and experience.
TYPE OF POSITION: Full time
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Achieve targeted sales growth in USA & Canada
* Develop new customers
* Expand market spread
* Manage Key accounts
* Enhance customer delight
* Maximize profitability of ACG NA operations
* Maintain healthy AR situation
* Develop OEM accounts /distributors
* Manage a Service & Sales person who will directly report to you
* Must be fluent in English (reading, writing and speaking)
* 7-10years in Sales of Capital Equipment (preferably Pharma Machinery)
* 7-10years of Engineeringexperience (Mechanical or Electrical)
* Prior experience in selling Pharma machinery will be a clear advantage.
* Local candidates based in the East Coast. Preferred NY, NJ, California or Arizona area.
* Strong Market Information
* Good knowledge of engineering concepts
* Good knowledge of concepts of sales
* Exposure to Key account management concepts
* Planning & costing capabilities
* Strong Communication skills
* Problem Solving skills
* Innovation knowledge
* Practices Corporate Etiquette
* Strong Cross Functional Team Working attitude
* Quality and Service Orientation goals
* Delivering Consistent Results
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Masters in Business Administration (MBA) preferred
* Base Salary $ 140,000 - 150,000 + Variable Pay Bonuses
* Insurance including vision, dental for self and family, 401-K
* Extensive (possibly 5 days a week) traveling is required across United States.
* Should be ready to work / travel on the weekends as and when require due to nature of the work and based on customer requirements
* Prefers local candidates, no relocation provided
* Must be authorized to work in the United States.
* General Manager - Sales (Based in India)
* Initial Interview via Skype.
POSITION KEY WORDS
Sales Engineer, sales engineering, Pharma sales, capital equipment sales
BY APPLYING FOR THIS POSITION, YOU AGREE TO HAVE FOREIGN STAFFING, INC. REPRESENT YOU, AND YOU ARE ALLOWING US TO SUBMIT YOUR RESUME/APPLICATION TO OUR CLIENT ON YOUR BEHALF.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $145,000.00 /year
* Sales Engineer: 5years