Sales Executive 9/6/2016
Azeus Systems Limited
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Overview
Our company, Azeus Systems Limited, is looking for seasoned sales executives to be part of our growing sales force in Melbourne for our product, Azeus Convene. Convene is an innovative and secure meeting and collaboration solution for Boards of Directors and Senior Leadership Teams.
The main responsibilities of the Sales and Account Executive cover four broad areas.
* Provide day-to-day hands on sales execution, including determining marketing requirements and the go-to-market strategy.
* Build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and manage training requirements.
* Manage pre-sales activities through product demonstrations, and stakeholder and user group management. This includes advising on bid preparation, support with product pricing and realization of business plan targets.
* Manage follow-up customer training and product implementation.
The role requires significant interaction with clients/ prospective clients, partners and Azeus personnel in Australia and in Asia, which may be face-to-face or using other communications media.
* Develop and maintain a Sales Pipeline, including pursuing sales leads and prospective clients within our CRM.
* Attend trade shows in the Melbourne (if required).
* Close leads generated at trade shows.
* Contribute to and be able to articulate the marketing plan for products within the remit.
* Deliver customer presentations and proposals, and negotiate and close business deals.
* Maintain awareness and keep abreast of constantly changing legislation and best practice, and maintain an awareness of the wider project and product management community, both within and external to the company, ensuring that in-house standards reflect industry best practice and Azeus' CMMI accreditation requirements.
* Provide updates on progress sales leads and prospects in sales meetings.
* Demonstrable Sales experience;
* Commercial awareness of market trends in the IT sector and in software product requirements for mobile and digital products;
* Experience in demonstrating products to potential clients at all levels of an organization;
* Ability to work effectively as a team player with multiple stakeholders at all levels of the organization;
* Degree level education;
* At least 2 years of experience in selling software/technology to corporate executives