This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONSALES EXECUTIVE
Our client is a leading global provider of print and marketing communications with industry breakthrough technology and capabilities. Their employees are encouraged to think and act like owners to create solutions that push communication boundaries strengthening their value to clients. As a printing industry innovator, they are committed to redefining the power of print in a multi-media world.
As a result of their tremendous growth they are seeking a highly motivated Sales Executive to join their commercial specialties team in the Midwest, Southwest and Northeast regions.
KEY PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES:
* Employ solutions selling principles, gaining access to key decision makers at all levels to foster long-term and collaborative partnerships.
* Cultivate new and existing business relationships, develop and qualify opportunities, and make persuasive presentations and team with appropriate resources, that leads to the profitable attainment of new business.
* Maintains full pipeline of qualified opportunities at various stages of the sales process.
* Responsible for sales presentations, account penetration, customer service, gaining expertise in understanding customer needs.
* Minimum of 5+ sales experience, showing tangible results in a variety of vertical market segments
* 7+ years successful commercial print sales
* Strong and current relationships with Retail, Insurance, Telecom, Consumer Product Goods, Diverse Agency and Financial Services companies is preferred