Sales Executive, Clinical Solutions
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 10/27/2016
Harris Computer Systems
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
Do you want to be part of a vibrant growing business, helping improve patient care, with no ceiling on compensation*
The Clinical Solutions Sales Executive - East will specialize in selling software solutions to healthcare organizations throughout the eastern half of the US.
Initial sales responsibility will include QuadraMed's QCPR electronic medical record software, Acuity Plus patient acuity-based staffing software and TeamNotes clinical documentation software. This will include selling to new clients as well as major expansion sales to the existing client base. There are significant market opportunities for new sales and we are looking for an eager, aggressive outgoing individual to seek out these opportunities and sell the value of our solutions.
* Generate new business and support Account Managers on major expansion business with current clients.
* Deliver compelling and memorable value-based messaging to key decision makers and influencers (Hospital Executives/CXO s, Nursing Executives, CIO s, Physician Leaders and hospital committees).
* Aggressive and professional sales lead follow-up and follow-through.
* Achieve/Exceed performance objectives (quota attainment, reporting, communication).
* Ensure that sales metrics are exceeded and well documented.
* Coordinate RFP responses, prepares pricing and proposals and other aspects of the sales process on a regular basis
* Participate in team projects that support goals and objectives
* Work as a team member with other departments to secure customer expectations are met. Facilitate meetings as needed with these departments as part of the sales process.
* Provide accurate forecasts to closure using sales process milestones
* Create a comprehensive Sales Strategy through four key areas:
* Continually gather and analyze market data and industry trends.
* Consistently develop comprehensive competitor knowledge.
* Create and refine value messaging for products based on circumstances within each territory.
* Define specific methods for delivering value messaging within each market.
* Work with prospects on a strategic level, understanding both short term and long term goals. Build value messaging based upon each prospect s unique needs.
* Consistently and accurately maintain a solid timeline of customer activities within an on-line CRM tool.
* Work with sales support and marketing teams to assure you have the materials prospects need.
* Use phone-based cold calling technique to secure meetings. Employ multiple methods to gain leads.
* Research contacts and visit prospective customers to determine their business needs. Follow the sales process and maintains face to face contact with prospects to ensure successful closure of funnel opportunities
* Successfully motivate and direct a team of additional resources to work effectively with you to win business. Such resources include product specialists, sales support, marketing, professional services, R&D.
* Help design and participate in key client events such as tradeshows and product demonstrations.
* Stay current on best practices and industry standards.
* Ability to travel a minimum of 50% of the work week on average.
* Experience effectively utilizing an on-line CRM system.
* Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills. Excellent story telling ability. Excellent listener.
* Extensive experience delivering compelling and memorable presentations to executives, supervisors and end users.
* Experience selling with a partner company providing a fuller solution to meet a prospect s needs.
* Professional appearance and presentation.
* Experience selling to new prospects and matching the prospects needs to the value we can provide.
* Experience with handling objections and demonstrated tenacity to show value and close large software sales in healthcare
* 5 + years of successful sales to Hospitals or IDN s within an assigned geographic territory
* 5+ years experience with clinical Healthcare software and processes.
* Demonstrated successful sales experience utilizing a sales process, such as Miller Heiman, Challenger Sales, Consultative selling, etc.
* Documented experience meeting or overachieving quota targets
* Networked through industry trade associations to advance knowledge, such as HIMSS
* Proficient with more than one software product line or major module.
* Savvy in MS software applications such as Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other various software applications used as required.
* Experience as a clinician is not required but is desired.
* Bachelor s degree strongly preferred; MBA a plus.
* Microsoft Dynamics experience
QuadraMed is a leading provider of award-winning healthcare software and services that improve the safety, quality, and efficiency of patient care. Founded in 1993, QuadraMed provides proven, flexible solutions that help make our clients successful by streamlining processes, increasing productivity, and driving positive clinical outcomes. Behind the company's products and services is a staff of professionals who support clients at more than 1,200 healthcare provider facilities.
QuadraMed is a division of Harris Computer Systems (www.harriscomputer.com). Harris is a wholly owned subsidiary of Constellation Software Inc. and is a leading provider of financial management and Customer Information Systems (CIS) software solutions. Since 1976, Harris has focused on providing feature-rich and robust turnkey solutions to all levels of local government, public power and water entities as well as school districts throughout North America. Harris' focus is on creating long-term relationships with our customers and ensuring that we meet the changing needs of our customers over time. Harris is divided into multiple functional Business Units that are supported by a centralized Corporate Services group.
Harris is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
EEO Statement: It is the policy of Harris to ensure that its management and employment practices are administered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), marital status, sexual orientation, protected physical or mental disability, amnesty, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.